Unexpected Grocery Store Talent

While walking the aisles of our local grocery store yesterday, I was experiencing one of those times where you are constantly meeting another shopper in each section going the opposite way.  You know the ones where you smile nicely the first time, say hello the second time and then try and pretend you just don't see them after that! 

This particular party was a father and his toddler son.  Being a people person and watcher, I was observing the laughter and fun that the two of them were having.  Nothing more joyous than watching kids and parents portray their love and trust for each other in a public place for the rest of us to appreciate.

As I came down the past the coffee towards the meat I heard a little voice say, "Daddy I have talent you know."

"Daddy, you know I am talented!"

To which the father replied, "Oh yeah?  How talented?"

"Well, I can do leg farts, and armpit farts, yup, I am talented." beamed the little boy.

I couldn't help snickering.  The man looked up at me, smiled and then laughed as I commented.

"Wow, that is one talented son you have there!" 

Yes, you never know when you might find true talent.  :)  I guess I should start practicing my talent.  Maybe one day I will be just as talented.


Comments

Popular Posts